We love living in the Bitterroot Valley, just like you do. At Ravalli County FCU, lending decisions are made locally, loan rates are low and every time you call, your phone call will be answered by a person who lives here! Ravalli County FCU is locally owned by its members and is a not for profit cooperative. What does that mean for you?
- Vehicle loan refinance and purchases exclusively on loans new to the credit union.
- Interest rates as low as 2.99% A.P.R.,O.A.C.
- 100% financing available
- Up to 72 month financing available
- Some restrictions apply
Don’t have perfect credit? This loan promotion is for you too!
Better rates, real people, and keeping your money in the local economy. Why finance your vehicle with someone who isn’t local?
The Supervisory Committee is your representative. They have the responsibility to review and evaluate the performance of the Board and employees and make recommendations for improvement. In accordance with federal regulations, they are making an audit of the records of your credit union. It is important that you compare the figures on your September quarter end statement with your personal records. If the balances do not agree, please report them to:
Byron Williams, Chairman Supervisory Committee, RCFCU, PO Box 1814, Hamilton MT 59840
Privilege Pay is a service we offer our members to pay a check that would otherwise be returned due to non-sufficient funds. It is not an overdraft loan for which you apply. However, there is criteria that must be met to qualify for this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Your checking account must have been opened for a minimum of 90 days.
- Your 90 day average checking account balance must be $100 or greater.
- If your account remains negative for 30 days, you will be deactivated from the service.
- Privilege Pay will reactivate 24 hours after you make a deposit which brings your account balance into a positive status, as long as your account maintains the average 90 day balance of $100.
- Privilege Pay will deactivate if we have had mail returned due to a wrong address.
If you have other questions about this service, please contact Ravalli County Federal Credit Union at (406) 363-4631.
Keep your contact information current with us including telephone numbers and addresses by mailing in this form.
The specific credit union tax status is left untouched in a tax reform plan released recently by the House Ways and Means Committee Chairman, Dave Camp. The plan does raise some additional tax issues that are of concern to the Credit Union National Association. The Camp proposal is the first word on tax reform, not the last! Throughout this process, credit unions will continue to actively advocate for the credit union tax status. Thanks for your help by contacting your legislators to “Don’t Tax My Credit Union!”