Albertsons’ has announced that a data breach/network intrusion occurred between June 22 and July 17. Please be vigilant in monitoring your account activity and don’t hesitate to contact us at 363-4631 if you see anything questionable.
Ravalli County FCU Latest News
Privilege Pay is a service we offer our members to pay a check that would otherwise be returned due to non-sufficient funds. It is not an overdraft loan for which you apply. However, there is criteria that must be met to qualify for this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Your checking account must have been opened for a minimum of 90 days.
- Your 90 day average checking account balance must be $100 or greater.
- If your account remains negative for 30 days, you will be deactivated from the service.
- Privilege Pay will reactivate 24 hours after you make a deposit which brings your account balance into a positive status, as long as your account maintains the average 90 day balance of $100.
- Privilege Pay will deactivate if we have had mail returned due to a wrong address.
If you have other questions about this service, please contact Ravalli County Federal Credit Union at (406) 363-4631.
you can still access your account 24/7! Try the Voice Response System. Just call 1-800-555-9258. All you will need is your member/account number, then just let the program walk you through the options! First time users will also enter the last four digits in their social security number and then set-up their own personal, secure PIN.
Keep your contact information current with us including telephone numbers and addresses by mailing in this form.
The specific credit union tax status is left untouched in a tax reform plan released recently by the House Ways and Means Committee Chairman, Dave Camp. The plan does raise some additional tax issues that are of concern to the Credit Union National Association. The Camp proposal is the first word on tax reform, not the last! Throughout this process, credit unions will continue to actively advocate for the credit union tax status. Thanks for your help by contacting your legislators to “Don’t Tax My Credit Union!”