We are excited to announce new business hours (effective March 1, 2021) for our Florence branch, located at 5525 US Hwy 93 N – between Town Pump and Gary and Leo’s. Our Florence location is a full-service branch offering all of the same, great products and services that our Hamilton Branch offers PLUS extended hours. Stop by and see us today!
We get it.
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2021 High School Member Scholarship program. The Credit Union will be issuing one scholarship for $3,000.00 and is available to any graduating high school senior who is a member of Ravalli County FCU.
All applications must be completed and turned in to the Credit Union no later than May 1st, 2021.
Criteria for Selection:
Applicants must meet all criteria to be considered for the scholarship.
- Must have been a Ravalli County FCU member for at least one year.
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.50
- Rank in the top 25% of graduating class
- Minimum ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1540
- High school transcripts (showing rank in class)
- Completed Application (Cover letter & Essay)
- Two letters of reference including one from a counselor or faculty member
Congratulations to James! He was our $100 in-house winner for the January WINcentive drawing!!