A message from Darci Parsons, CEO
I am happy to announce that Ravalli County FCU reopened its lobbies on May 7th in response to Governor Bullock’s directive to reopen businesses as part of Phase One. Your credit union has worked diligently to inhibit the spread of COVID-19. As we maneuver our way “back to normal,” we have implemented the following precautions for member and employee safety:
- For social distancing purposes, only 10 members will be allowed into the Hamilton lobby at a time. Only 5 members will be allowed into the Florence lobby at a time. Please do not bring additional people into the lobbies with you who do not have business to transact.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the Teller-line and employee offices.
- Social distancing strips have been placed in 6 feet increments for members waiting for assistance from the Tellers and Receptionist. We ask that you social distance from employees and other members in the lobbies.
- Tellers will be staggered to allow for proper social distancing.
- Employees in offices will work with their doors closed to limit exposure.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in both lobby locations for members and staff.
- Non-latex nitrile gloves will be available for members choosing to wear them (as available).
- Complimentary coffee and furniture have been removed since reducing the amount of shared spaces helps to decrease possible germ spreading on common surfaces.
- Members will not be allowed to wait in the lobby for an employee if they are assisting another member. The Receptionist will happily take contact information for the employee to call to make an appointment.
- Bathrooms will be closed to everyone except employees.
- Our staff is frequently washing their hands, using hand sanitizer and sanitizing their work stations throughout the day, including sanitizing the drive-thru tubes and ATMs. Staff will also have their temperatures taken every morning and complete a health screening questionnaire. Non-essential work travel is still cancelled for all staff and personal travel is being discouraged. All staff that display any flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home. In-person meetings have been moved to teleconferences to limit exposure.
- We strongly encourage all of you to continue to utilize our online banking, mobile app, ATMs, night drop (Hamilton Branch only), phone banking and drive-up instead of coming into the branches in-person. Our mobile app allows remote deposit capture (RDC-taking a picture of your check for deposit) and the ATMs at the Hamilton and Florence branches accept deposits. We are part of the COOP network which means that there are over 30,000 ATMs worldwide that you may use to access your money with no fees. Additionally, you may apply for loans on our website, online banking and mobile app.
- Curbside service will be offered for members upon request in lieu of entering lobbies.
- If you are ill, please stay home or use one of our alternative channels.
- Facemasks are not mandatory to enter the lobbies but are strongly encouraged.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or use the inside of your elbow. Throw tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
- If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the virus, please call our Collection Officer or a Loan Officer. We are still offering additional skip-a-pays on loans and loan modifications to help. We are also still offering emergency loans.
My team and I are committed to continuing to serve you and our community as we cautiously transition back to business as usual. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this challenging time. We will get through this, together.
Ravalli County FCU