Our 61st annual meeting was held on Thursday, June 14 with about 51 members, staff and their families in attendance. The meeting began with a speech given by the Board of Directors Chairman, Ray Williams, followed by a speech from Ravalli County FCU’s CEO, Darci Parsons and a Supervisory Committee report given by Roy Grant.
Meeting attendees enjoyed dinner provided by Romeo’s Café and were given a raffle ticket to win prizes. Congratulations to the following winners:
- Loan Payment – Wendell Morgan
- Loan Payment – Gary Engebretson
- $50 Cash Prize – Ed Jahns
- $50 Cash Prize – Pat Tibbs
- $100 Cash Prize – Linda Hargraves
- $100 Cash Prize – Susie Kraft
- $250 Cash Prize – Melissa Collins
The Credit Union had three board positions available for our 2018 Board of Directors Election. Ballots were cast throughout the month of June and counted at the annual meeting. Congratulations to Ray Williams, Cindy Hutton, and Barrie Smith. Each Director will serve a three-year term.