We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2020 High School Member Scholarship program. The Credit Union will be issuing one scholarship for $3,000.00 and is available to any graduating high school senior who is a member of Ravalli County FCU.
All applications must be completed and turned in to the Credit Union no later than May 1st, 2020.
Criteria for Selection:
Applicants must meet all criteria to be considered for the scholarship.
- Must have been a Ravalli County FCU member for at least one year.
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.50
- Rank in the top 25% of graduating class
- Minimum ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1540
- High school transcripts (showing rank in class)
- Completed Application (Cover letter & Essay)
- Two letters of reference including one from a counselor or faculty member