Business Account

We offer business savings and checking accounts to businesses that are doing business in Ravalli County  per our Field of Membership, We require the membership savings to be opened as a business account.
To open a business account we must have the following:

  • Proof that the business name is registered with the Montana Secretary of State.
  • An EIN (Employee Identification Number) or Social Security number, if it is a “Doing Business As – DBA” account.
  • All signers for the account must provide valid identification.
  • Business Articles (i.e. Articles of Incorporation, partnership agreement, etc.)