EFFECTIVE 07/21/2011: FUNDS AVAILABILITY CHANGE
The first $200.00 of your deposit will be made available on the first business day after the day of your deposit, in accordance with our Funds Availability Policy. Depending on the type of items you deposit, funds may be delayed longer. We will notify you if funds are held and for how long.
Do you belong to a financial institution that likes to charge you fees for everything? We at the Ravalli County Federal Credit Union believe you should keep as much of your money as possible. That is why our checking accounts offer the following:
- NO MINIMUM BALANCE
- NO TRANSACTION LIMITS
- LOW MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE (NO CHARGE FOR THOSE OF YOU OVER 62)
- GO PAPERLESS AND NO MONTHLY FEE WILL BE ASSESSED
- ACCOUNTS FEDERALLY INSURED AT NO COST TO YOU
Stop in and visit with one of our friendly Member Service Representatives about establishing your LOW FEE checking account. To re-order checks from Checks for Less click here.
Working to Improve Your Financial Life!!
Privilege Pay is an additional overdraft protection program for members of Ravalli County Federal Credit Union. This service allows us to process a check or honor a debit transaction even if the full amount of the funds are not available. We will charge a $25.00 fee every time this option is used. There is no limit on the total fees we can charge your account. You will be required to bring your account to a positive balance within 30 days. This service is approved at our discretion.
If you DO NOT elect to have overdraft protection, checks and automatic bill payments will be returned NSF and an NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be declined.
You can authorize Ravalli County FCU to pay your overdrafts on your account by signing an opt-in form. Of course, you can also opt-out of this service.
To qualify for this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Your checking account must have been opened for a minimum of 90 days.
- Your 90 day average checking account balance must be $100 or greater.
- If your account remains negative for 30 days, you will be deactivated from the service.
- Privilege Pay will reactivate 24 hours after you make a deposit which brings your account balance into a positive status, as long as your account maintains the average 90 day balance of $100.
- Privilege Pay will deactivate if we have had mail returned due to a wrong address.
If you have other questions about this service, please come in or call us at 406-363-4631 for more information.
Have you ever forgotten to record a check? Made a math error in your check register? Forgotten to record that ATM withdrawal? If you are like most people, you probably answered yes to one or more of the above questions.
So what happens when one of the above happens? You may overdraw your checking account and face some very costly returned check fees. To help out in these situations, Ravalli County Federal Credit Union offers Overdraft Protection.
We will also transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account for no fee. This will save you overdraft charges as well as time.
Ask one of our friendly Member Service Representatives for more information on this service. Working to Improve Your Financial Life!!
Also see our Tab for PRIVILEGE PAY!