Privilege Pay is an additional overdraft protection program for members of Ravalli County Federal Credit Union. This service allows us to process a check or honor a debit transaction even if the full amount of the funds are not available. We will charge a $25.00 fee every time this option is used. There is no limit on the total fees we can charge your account. You will be required to bring your account to a positive balance within 30 days. This service is approved at our discretion.
If you DO NOT elect to have overdraft protection, checks and automatic bill payments will be returned NSF and an NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be declined.
You can authorize Ravalli County FCU to pay your overdrafts on your account by signing an opt-in form. Of course, you can also opt-out of this service.
To qualify for this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Your checking account must have been opened for a minimum of 90 days.
- Your 90 day average checking account balance must be $100 or greater.
- If your account remains negative for 30 days, you will be deactivated from the service.
- Privilege Pay will reactivate 24 hours after you make a deposit which brings your account balance into a positive status, as long as your account maintains the average 90 day balance of $100.
- Privilege Pay will deactivate if we have had mail returned due to a wrong address.
If you have other questions about this service, please come in or call us at 406-363-4631 for more information.