Hamilton Branch – (406) 363-4631
501 N 1st St
P.O. Box 598
Hamilton, MT 59840
Fax: (406) 363-3354
Florence Branch – (406) 363-4631
5525 US Highway 93 N
P.O. Box 937
Florence, MT 59833
Fax: (406) 830-3433
A message from Darci Parsons, CEO
I am happy to announce that Ravalli County FCU reopened its lobbies on May 7th in response to Governor Bullock’s directive to reopen businesses as part of Phase One. Your credit union has worked diligently to inhibit the spread of COVID-19. As we maneuver our way “back to normal,” we have implemented the following precautions for member and employee safety:
- Mask or face covering are required for ages five and older.
- For social distancing purposes, only 10 members will be allowed into the Hamilton lobby at a time. Only 5 members will be allowed into the Florence lobby at a time. Please do not bring additional people into the lobbies with you who do not have business to transact.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the Teller-line and employee offices.
- Social distancing strips have been placed in 6 feet increments for members waiting for assistance from the Tellers and Receptionist. We ask that you social distance from employees and other members in the lobbies.
- Tellers will be staggered to allow for proper social distancing.
- Employees in offices will work with their doors closed to limit exposure.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in both lobby locations for members and staff.
- Non-latex nitrile gloves will be available for members choosing to wear them (as available).
- Complimentary coffee and furniture have been removed since reducing the amount of shared spaces helps to decrease possible germ spreading on common surfaces.
- Members will not be allowed to wait in the lobby for an employee if they are assisting another member. The Receptionist will happily take contact information for the employee to call to make an appointment.
- Bathrooms will be closed to everyone except employees.
- Our staff is frequently washing their hands, using hand sanitizer and sanitizing their work stations throughout the day, including sanitizing the drive-thru tubes and ATMs. Staff will also have their temperatures taken every morning and complete a health screening questionnaire. Non-essential work travel is still cancelled for all staff and personal travel is being discouraged. All staff that display any flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home. In-person meetings have been moved to teleconferences to limit exposure.
- We strongly encourage all of you to continue to utilize our online banking, mobile app, ATMs, night drop (Hamilton Branch only), phone banking and drive-up instead of coming into the branches in-person. Our mobile app allows remote deposit capture (RDC-taking a picture of your check for deposit) and the ATMs at the Hamilton and Florence branches accept deposits. We are part of the COOP network which means that there are over 30,000 ATMs worldwide that you may use to access your money with no fees. Additionally, you may apply for loans on our website, online banking and mobile app.
- Curbside service will be offered for members upon request in lieu of entering lobbies.
- If you are ill, please stay home or use one of our alternative channels.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or use the inside of your elbow. Throw tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
- If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the virus, please call our Collection Officer or a Loan Officer. We are still offering additional skip-a-pays on loans and loan modifications to help. We are also still offering emergency loans.
My team and I are committed to continuing to serve you and our community as we cautiously transition back to business as usual. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this challenging time. We will get through this, together.
Ravalli County FCU
Montana Coronavirus Relief Fund
The Montana Department of Commerce has been awarded $1.25 billion for Montanans that have been affected by COVID-19. They are currently offering business, community, housing (including rental assistance), and health and human service grants to those who qualify. Visit https://commerce.mt.gov/Coronavirus-Relief for a full list of available grants or to apply today!
Did You Received Unemployment Benefits During the Pandemic?
Unemployment benefits are taxable and must be reported on your federal tax return. Download Publication 5444 from the IRS to learn more.
“Creating beneficial, life-long financial relationships for our members and community.”
|Credit Union Affiliations|
Montana Credit Union Network
National Credit Union Administration
Credit Union National Association
National Automobile Dealers Association
Local Weather – Weather.com
Local Weather – Wunderground.com
|Members Insurance Products|
|Free tax Filing|
Free Tax Filing: Click Here
My Free Taxes
|Consumer Resource Center|
Consumer Resource Center
If you have any suspicious account activity or information security related events, please contact us at the Credit Union at 406-363-4631.
Keep your information private! Do not share your account number, password, social security number or other important information with anyone on the telephone, via text messaging, or in an email UNLESS you know for certain who is on the other line. We will never ask for that information as we already have it on file.
debit and credit card transactions. Someone may call to verify recent purchases
but they WILL NOT ask you for your account information!
Please Note: Members are getting text messages on their cell phones that their VISA card has been deactivated. DO NOT CALL the number provided. THIS IS A SCAM! Call us direct at 406-363-4631 for clarification. Also – DO NOT call the number if you get a text that says you have won a Target Gift Card! This is phising scam.
BEWARE OF PHISHING SCAMS! If anyone calls or texts and wants you to respond to any phone number but ours …PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND. They are looking for your information. Please just ignore the message whether it comes in by phone call or text message. This is a debit card scam stating your card has been de-activated. We never send you a message by text and only call you during our business hours.
Information provided by this interactive calculator is made available to you as self-help tool for planning financial decisions. We do not guarantee their absolute accuracy or their applicability to your specific circumstance. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from the qualified professionals at the Credit Union for all of your personal finance issues.
Note: This calculator is provided only to give an estimate of your loan.
Your payment schedule may vary. This calculator is based on an interest
rate less than 10%. Talk to your loan representative for additional details.
Note: This calculator is provided only to give an estimate of your loan. Your payment schedule may vary. This calculator is based on an interest rate less than 10%. Talk to your loan representative for additional details.
We currently do not have anything for sale.
None at this time.