Ravalli County FCU Covid-19 Update November 27, 2020
A message from Darci Parsons, CEO
Your credit union is working diligently to inhibit the spread of Covid-19 and meet all of your financial needs. We are also committed to keeping all of our members and staff safe. Therefore, we will be closing our lobbies beginning on November 27, 2020. During this time, I would like to offer some suggestions and reminders:
- First and foremost, your money is safe with Ravalli County FCU. Your accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000. Your credit union has been in business for 63 years and we will be here for the next 63 and beyond. We are financially safe and sound and have had consistent capital growth since weathering the Great Recession. We are not limiting cash withdrawals; however, I recommend that no one panic and feel the need to make large withdrawals. I guarantee 100% that your money is safe with us and that you will always have access.
- Business hours will remain the same and drive-thrus will remain open.
- All lending functions will remain in force and loan appointments are available. Please refrain from making an appointment and coming into the office if you are ill.
- Our staff is frequently washing their hands, using hand sanitizer and sanitizing their work stations daily, including sanitizing the drive-up tubes. Non-essential work travel has been cancelled for all staff and personal travel is being discouraged. All staff that display any flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home. In-person meetings are being moved to teleconferences to limit exposure.
- We strongly encourage all of you to utilize our online banking, mobile app, ATMs, night drop (Hamilton Branch only), phone banking and drive-up instead of coming into the branches in person. Our mobile app allows remote deposit capture (RDC-taking a picture of your check for deposit) and the ATMs at the Hamilton and Florence branches accept deposits. We are part of the COOP network which means that there are over 30,000 ATMs worldwide that you may use to access your money with no fees. Additionally, you may apply for loans on our website, online banking and mobile app.
- If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the virus, please call our Collection Officer or Loan Officer. We are offering additional skip-a-pays on loans and loan modifications to help. We are also offering emergency loans.
I will communicate any changes as they arise. Thank you for your support and know that we will get through this challenging time together, just as we always have.
Ravalli County FCU
Health and Human Service Grants Available for Montanans!
The Montana Department of Commerce has been awarded $1.25 billion for Montanans that have been affected by COVID-19. They are currently offering business, community, housing (including rental assistance), and health and human service grants to those who qualify. Visit https://commerce.mt.gov/Coronavirus-Relief for a full list of available grants or to apply today!