QWhat is your field of membership?

A. Our field of membership is any person who lives, works, recreates or worships in Ravalli County.

QHow do I become a member of the Credit Union?

A. We require members open a share savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance as your share in the Credit Union. To open, valid government picture ID as well as a social security number to open a share savings account.  Please also provide a piece of mail showing a local address when opening an account.

Q.  Do you offer Business Accounts?

A. Yes. Our Business Accounts do not differ from our personal accounts. We require valid ID, Employer Identification Number, Business Articles (i.e. Articles of Incorporation, partnership agreement, etc.) and proof your business name is registered with the Secretary of State of Montana.

Q. Is my member number my account number?
A. Yes. The member number is the account number for the share savings account.
QIs there a minimum balance on your checking accounts?
A. There is no minimum balance on the share draft checking accounts. There is a service charge of $2.00, automatically drawn on the last business day of the month. You can opt out of receiving this fee by going paperless and viewing your statements online.
Q. How do I close my account?
A. You can stop in to the Credit Union to close out your account. If you are unable to come in, you can send us a written request with your signature to close your account.
QHow do I get a copy of my credit report?
A. You can access your free credit report annually at www.annualcreditreport.com.
Q. What are my Wiring Instructions?
A. Wire to: Millennium Corporate Credit Union. ABA #301180111, Wichita KS.
     Credit: RCFCU (Ravalli County Federal Credit Union) ABA #292977420, Hamilton MT
     Reference: Members Name, Account Number