In 1957 Ravalli County FCU was known as Ravalli County Federal Employees Credit Union Association. It was a state chartered credit union with membership restricted to employees of the Rocky Mountain Lab and the Forest Service. Over the years, additional groups were allowed to join the credit union, including all county and city employees, certain school districts, and employees of local businesses. In 1972, the credit union changed from state chartered to federal chartered and the name changed to Ravalli County Federal Employees Federal Credit Union. In 1976 the name was changed to the current name of Ravalli County Federal Credit Union. A community charter was obtained in 2002 and expanded membership to include any person who lives, works, worships or recreates in Ravalli County and the family members of such individuals. In 2019 Ravalli County FCU grew into their second branch located in Florence, MT.
Throughout the years, Ravalli County FCU has seen many changes, but the one thing that hasn’t changed is our dedication to our members and the community of Ravalli County.
We get it!